- 8 cups macaroni, cooked & drained
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 (13 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 4 tablespoons onions, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the macaroni. We sometimes use bow ties or curls for fun.
- Toss the cooked macaroni in oil.
- Add all remaining ingredients to crock pot. Cook on LOW for 3-4 hours.
- For a hardier meal, you can add ground meat or ground chicken. We have also added cut up ham and sausage. Just use your imagination.
- Also, depending on my mood, I'll add spicy seasonings to it, like taco or cajun.