Prep 5 mins
Cook 4 hrs
This is an easy recipe to make and is Feingold friendly.
Make and share this Crock Pot Mac and Cheese recipe from Food.com.
- Cook the macaroni. We sometimes use bow ties or curls for fun.
- Toss the cooked macaroni in oil.
- Add all remaining ingredients to crock pot. Cook on LOW for 3-4 hours.
- For a hardier meal, you can add ground meat or ground chicken. We have also added cut up ham and sausage. Just use your imagination.
- Also, depending on my mood, I'll add spicy seasonings to it, like taco or cajun.