Prep 15 mins
Cook 6 hrs
Easy crock pot recipe and sooooo delicious!
- 453.59 g boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 236.59 ml ketchup
- 59.14 ml honey (or less)
- 14.79 ml apple cider vinegar
- 14.79 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 14.79 ml yellow mustard
- 4.92 ml crushed red pepper flakes
- 2.46 ml garlic
- Brown chicken in olive oil or spray until brown. Add to crockpot. Mix together remaining ingredients and pour over chicken. Cook on high for one hour and then turn down to low and cook for 5-6 hours. Serve alone or on a bun. YUM!
SOOOOO YUMMY! I was a little hesitant to try because I'm not a big fan of chicken thighs. But the sauce was soo good and the meat was very juicy. The sauce is also very good over steamed rice.