1/1 Photo of Crock Pot Kowloon Chicken
8 hrs 15 mins
Not terribly authentic, but a great Chinese-tasting meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.
- 2Place in slow cooker.
- 3Combine ginger, garlic, broth and syrup from pineapple; set aside.
- 4Cut pineapple slices into fourths.
- 5Arrange pineapple and water chestnuts over chicken.
- 6Pour ginger sauce over all.
- 7Cover and cook on high 1 hour; reduce heat to low and cook an additional 2 to 3 hours or until chicken is tender (it can be cooked up to 8 hours).
- 8Add green onions.
- 9Dissolve cornstarch in soy sauce and vinegar.
- 10Stir into pot.
- 11Cover and cook on high 10 to 15 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- 12Serve with crisp Chinese noodles.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Kowloon Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (394 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 645.9
- Calories from Fat 361
- Total Fat 40.1 g
- Saturated Fat 11.4 g
- Cholesterol 198.4 mg
- Sodium 985.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 52.0 g