Prep 10 mins
Cook 9 hrs
An easy weeknight meal. A favorite with my family
- 1360.77-1814.36 g arm roast
- 2 (56.69 g) package au jus mix
- 70.87 g package onion soup mix
- 1419.54 ml water
- Place in crock pot cook for 8-9 hours on low.
- Remove meat and shred serve on hard rolls with juice for dipping sandwiches inches.
I LOVE this recipe! This is so easy and yummy. I do a couple things different. I add some sliced bell pepper and onion while the meat is cooking. Sometimes I add a little garlic. But mostly, this is GREAT.
This was a great recipe. The first time I made it I used a frozen french onion soup. It was great. The last time I used beef broth, onions and water with a little garlic for the au jus. Wonderful easy recipe. My daughters and their friends want it every weekend. Thanks.
Very good and very easy. I'm going to make this for a soup & sandwich luncheon we are having at work. I served on hard rolls and topped with provolone cheese. I also added onione like Texas Aggie Mom did and they were wonderful. I'm getting hungry just thinking about them!