Recipe by Sassy in da South
So very quick and easy to put together. We serve this over rice. I love the comingled flavours of the apples and cranberries.
Top Review by sarah.j.goddard
This was really great and a breeze to make. I used 2 fresh apples, chopped, rather than the dried and they were wonderful. I also used a bit more lemon juice and threw in some zest. I served with canned sweet potatoes with the sauce served over both the chicken and potatoes. Delish!
- 4 -6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 4 -6 green onions
- 1⁄2 cup dried sweetened cranberries
- 1⁄2 cup dried apple, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, very thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons butter