Recipe by Ang11002
After searching for a crock pot recipe I had made a while ago, I found it on the Internet! Enjoy! Makes a bunch...
Top Review by Darkhunter
I don't usually like canned soups in a recipe, but this is an excellent exception! Did make change of adding a bottle of clam juice to intensify the clam taste. Will have this again. Thnx for posting, Ang11002.
- 304.75 g can condensed cream of celery soup
- 304.75 g can condensed cream of potato soup
- 304.75 g can New England clam chowder
- 2 (368.54 g) can minced clams
- 946.0 ml half-and-half cream
- 473.19 ml heavy whipping cream