1/1 Photo of Crock Pot Chili Chicken
5 hrs 45 mins
6 pack mama's Note:
Great on those cold fall days!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 skinless chicken thighs
- 1 large onion (chopped)
- 2 garlic cloves (finely chopped)
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper sauce
- 2 (15 ounce) cans great northern beans (rinsed and drained)
- 1 (15 ounce) can white shoepeg corn (drained)
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1Remove excess fat from chicken.
- 2Mix onion, garlic, broth, cumin, oregano, salt and pepper sauce in 3 1/2 to 6 quart slow cooker.
- 3Add chicken.
- 4Cover and cook on low heat setting 4 to 5 hours or until chicken is tender.
- 5Remove chicken from slow cooker.
- 6Use 2 forks to remove bones and shred chicken into pieces.
- 7Discard bones; return chicken to slow cooker.
- 8Stir in beans, corn, lime juice and cilantro.
- 9Cover and cook on low heat setting 15 to 20 minutes or until beans and corn are hot.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Chili Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (331 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 269.0
- Calories from Fat 28
- Total Fat 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 34.0 mg
- Sodium 466.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.1 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 21.3 g