Great on those cold fall days!
Make and share this Crock Pot Chili Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- 6 skinless chicken thighs
- 1 large onion (chopped)
- 2 garlic cloves (finely chopped)
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper sauce
- 2 (15 ounce) cans great northern beans (rinsed and drained)
- 1 (15 ounce) can white shoepeg corn (drained)
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Remove excess fat from chicken.
- Mix onion, garlic, broth, cumin, oregano, salt and pepper sauce in 3 1/2 to 6 quart slow cooker.
- Add chicken.
- Cover and cook on low heat setting 4 to 5 hours or until chicken is tender.
- Remove chicken from slow cooker.
- Use 2 forks to remove bones and shred chicken into pieces.
- Discard bones; return chicken to slow cooker.
- Stir in beans, corn, lime juice and cilantro.
- Cover and cook on low heat setting 15 to 20 minutes or until beans and corn are hot.