Recipe by lilchris
Here is an easy crock pot recipe my mom came up with several years ago. This was the first recipe I ever made in my crock pot! Very filling and good served with biscuits.
Top Review by ElaineAnn
I made half the recipe in my 1 1/2 quart crock pot. I used 1 good-size boneless chicken breast, cut into cubes, half the veggies, the can of cream of chicken, and left out the cream of celery. This is perfect for feeding 2, or 1 with leftovers. Add the hot biscuits, and its comfort food made easy. Thanks Chris! Made and enjoyed for PAC Spring '09.
- 1 lb chicken breast tenders
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 2 cups water
- 3 -4 large potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1⁄2 lb baby carrots
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- 1⁄2 small white onion, sliced