8 hrs 30 mins
Posted in response to a request; from Company's Coming Slow Cooker Recipes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 3 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 3 cups chopped skinless chicken (white or dark, or a combo)
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium instant chicken bouillon granules
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 cup skim evaporated milk
- 3 tablespoons sherry wine
- 1/2 lb spaghetti noodles, broken into short pieces
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 1In slow cooker, combine onion, mushrooms, raw chicken meat, flour, salt, pepper and bouillon powder; stir well to coat chicken with flour.
- 2In a bowl, combine water, evaporated milk and sherry; stir well.
- 3Pour over chicken mixture.
- 4Cover and cook on Low for 6 to 8 hours or on High for 3 to 4 hours.
- 5Stir in pasta; mix well to avoid the spaghetti pieces from sticking together; push under liquid.
- 6Sprinkle with cheese.
- 7Cook on High for 15 to 20 minutes, or until pasta is done.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Chicken Tetrazzini
Serving Size: 1 (313 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 536.1
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 92.9 mg
- Sodium 472.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 11.3 g
- Protein 47.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-sodium instant chicken bouillon granules