Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 hrs
served over brown rice this makes a great week night dinner
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut in half
- 4 cups sliced thin potatoes
- 4 cups sliced thin onions
- 3 tablespoons virgin olive oil
- salt & pepper
- 1 cup chicken broth
- layer crock pot with onion, potatoes, chicken, sprinkled with paprika, salt& pepper, drizzled with oil repeat 3 times.
- add broth, cook on low for 6-8 hours.
Super good! I didn't change a thing. I used about 2 teaspoons of paprika and mine was done in 5 hours on high. Thanks, chia, this one is a keeper!
This was excellent. Taste almost like my recipe which is somewhere in a pile fo recipes to be posted. The chicken was so moist it fell right off the chicken. Full bodied flavor. Good work chia!
This recipe is almost too good to be true. It is a wonderful recipe. I used lots of Hungarian paprika. The flavor was really fabulous, and the chicken was moist and tender after 5 hours. I am glad I followed your directions exactly, 'cause we were rewarded with a wonderful dinner. Thanks for sharing this keeper recipe!