1/1 Photo of Crock Pot Chicken or Turkey & Stuffing
4 hrs 5 mins
An old friend of mine made something similar to this for me years ago, and I have always wanted to duplicate the recipe. After some digging thru the Internet I found a recipe to use as a starting point and modified it from there. Keep in mind you can always use substitutes on the soup such as Cream of Potato or Cream of Chicken. Also you can use another 1/2 can of soup and 1/2 package of stuffing, if you desire.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Turn on crock pot to high, add butter to crock pot, melt thoroughly.
- 2Place chicken or turkey in crock pot.
- 3Pour broth over chicken/turkey.
- 4Mix together stuffing, soup and water. Place on top of chicken/turkey.
- 5Cook on low for 3-4 hours for chicken, 5-6 hours for turkey.
- 6Stir/fluff occasionally if you are available (not mandatory). Slightly shred the chicken or turkey once it is done.
- 7Serve with vegetable of your choice.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Chicken or Turkey & Stuffing
Serving Size: 1 (194 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 437.4
- Calories from Fat 197
- Total Fat 21.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.9 g
- Cholesterol 71.0 mg
- Sodium 1326.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 22.9 g