Recipe by TheDancingCook
This version uses white wine and only 3 other ingredients, including the chicken. Only 2 minutes prep time involved and in 8 hours you will have yourself one elegant and delicious meal. For the mushroom lover, add some of these, if you desire. This recipe is courtesy of the Fix It and Forget It Crock pot Cookbook.
Top Review by Ms B.
This is a very simple weeknight dinner. It works great when time is limited. The sauce was a bit thin, in my opinion. However, it had a nice flavor served over noodles. I would add a bit of thickener, or remove the lid of the crockpot and allow the sauce to reduce (if time allowed) if I were to make this again.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 304.75 g can cream of mushroom soup
- 304.75 g can French onion soup
- 236.59 ml dry white wine or 236.59 ml chicken broth
- fresh mushrooms (optional) or canned mushroom (optional)