Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 hrs
This recipe is so easy and good! I didn't have time one day to make fajitas, so I decided to put them in the crock pot. They turned out real good and not soupy at all. The McKormick seasonings really gave the chicken a good flavor.
- 1 lb chicken breast (cut into strips or chunks)
- 1⁄4 cup chicken broth
- 1 (1 1/8 ounce) packagemckormick fajita seasoning mix (or your favorite brand-found usually by the seasonings and dry gravy mixes in the grocery store)
- sliced green pepper (optional)
- sliced onion (optional)
- Mix chicken broth and fajitas seasoning until blended.
- Place cut up chicken in crock pot.
- Add green peppers and onion if you want.
- Pour chicken broth/fajitas mixture over everything.
- Set crockpot on low and cook for 6-8 hours.
- Remove chicken from crockpot with a slotted spoon when its done.
- Place on warmed up flour tortillas and serve with favorite toppings.
This was delicious! I will make this often.
This was so easy to prepare ! And oh my goodness, the house smelled sooooo good while it was cooking. My whole family loved this recipe, and it has gone into my cookbook to make again and again. Thanks for this wonderful recipe ! Karen
What a great recipe! This is a no brainer. It is easy to prepare and taste fabulous. I served it with Spanish Rice and chips. To top it off, I made a blueberry smoothie for everyone to enjoy. Will put this recipe in the keep file!