Cook1 hr 30 mins
These are so delicious they shouldn't just be reserved for Halloween!
Make and share this Crock Pot Caramel Apples recipe from Food.com.
- Place caramels and water in your slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on high for 1 to 1 1/2 hours on high, stirring frequently.
- Wash and dry apples.
- Remove stems from apple and insert stick into stem end.
- Turn control on low.
- Dip apple into hot caramel and turn to coat entire surface.
- Holding apple above pot, scrape off excess accumulation of caramel from bottom apple.
- Place on greased wax paper to cool.