Recipe by Mirj
These are so delicious they shouldn't just be reserved for Halloween!
Top Review by UPmomto4
I can't believe that I have not yet reviewed this. We made these in the fall and had so much fun! They were sticky, but not so sticky that you couldn't eat them. They were delicious. Thank you so much for sharing this!
Directions See How It's Made
- Place caramels and water in your slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on high for 1 to 1 1/2 hours on high, stirring frequently.
- Wash and dry apples.
- Remove stems from apple and insert stick into stem end.
- Turn control on low.
- Dip apple into hot caramel and turn to coat entire surface.
- Holding apple above pot, scrape off excess accumulation of caramel from bottom apple.
- Place on greased wax paper to cool.