- 3 -4 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons minced garlic
- 16 ounces organic chicken stock
- Frank's red hot sauce (to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. Add all ingredients except Frank's and Tabasco to your crock pot. Cover chicken with Frank's (JUST enough to cover) and add Tabasco if you want it spicy or sub some Tabasco in the place of Frank's for less sodium.
- 2. Cook on low heat for at least 7 hours.
- 3. Once cooked, set aside 1/2 cup of broth and pour out the remaining.
- 4. Return chicken and 1/2 cup of saved broth to crock pot and cook on high heat for an additional 30 minutes.