Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A nice breakfast for family and friends.
Make and share this Crock Pot Breakfast Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- I use my rival 6 quart slow cooker for this recipe.
- I prepare it the night before and place liner in the refrigerator until morning.
- Let liner warm up a little before cooking.
- Add oil to skillet and brown sausage and green onions until no longer pink.
- Drain off excess fat.
- Spray liner of slow cooker with vegetable spray and add cubed French bread.
- Next add a layer of sausage and then cheese.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine milk, Egg Beaters, prepared mustard and pepper.
- Pour this over ingredients into slow cooker.
- Cook on High for 3 to 4 hours.