Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 hrs
A nice breakfast for family and friends.
- 29.58 ml vegetable oil
- 453.59 g turkey sausage
- 59.16 ml chopped green onions
- 1419.54 ml cubed French bread
- 473.18 ml shredded mild cheddar cheese
- 631.69 ml skim milk
- 295.73 ml Egg Beaters egg substitute or 5 beaten eggs
- 9.85 ml prepared mustard
- 4.92 ml ground black pepper
- I use my rival 6 quart slow cooker for this recipe.
- I prepare it the night before and place liner in the refrigerator until morning.
- Let liner warm up a little before cooking.
- Add oil to skillet and brown sausage and green onions until no longer pink.
- Drain off excess fat.
- Spray liner of slow cooker with vegetable spray and add cubed French bread.
- Next add a layer of sausage and then cheese.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine milk, Egg Beaters, prepared mustard and pepper.
- Pour this over ingredients into slow cooker.
- Cook on High for 3 to 4 hours.