4 hrs 15 mins
Audrey M's Note:
A nice breakfast for family and friends.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1I use my rival 6 quart slow cooker for this recipe.
- 2I prepare it the night before and place liner in the refrigerator until morning.
- 3Let liner warm up a little before cooking.
- 4Add oil to skillet and brown sausage and green onions until no longer pink.
- 5Drain off excess fat.
- 6Spray liner of slow cooker with vegetable spray and add cubed French bread.
- 7Next add a layer of sausage and then cheese.
- 8In a medium mixing bowl, combine milk, Egg Beaters, prepared mustard and pepper.
- 9Pour this over ingredients into slow cooker.
- 10Cook on High for 3 to 4 hours.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Breakfast Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (459 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 766.1
- Calories from Fat 312
- Total Fat 34.7 g
- Saturated Fat 15.4 g
- Cholesterol 86.5 mg
- Sodium 1534.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 74.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 36.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Egg Beaters egg substitute