1/1 Photo of Crock-Pot Beef Roast
8 hrs 20 mins
Little This Little That's Note:
I've put together a few different recipes to come up with something our family likes. Hope you enjoy it too! *I usually cut my potatoes into eighths unless they are small potatoes. *Using the crockpot on a low setting makes the meat so much more tender. *I have a 6 quart crockpot, so I can fit a lot into it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 potatoes, peeled and cut into large chunks
- 5 carrots, peeled and cut into 2-inch slices
- 1 onion, quartered
- 2 -3 lbs boneless chuck roast
- 1/2 cup water or 1/2 cup beef broth
- 1 tablespoon chives, chopped
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (1 ounce) package onion soup mix
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1Put potatoes, carrots and onion on bottom of crockpot.
- 2Place the roast on top, fat side up.
- 3Pour in water or beef broth.
- 4Sprinkle chives, parsley, pepper and Onion Soup mix over the meat.
- 5Pour Worcestershire sauce and mushroom soup over meat.
- 6Cover and cook on low 8-10 hours.
- 7**Note: If your roast is frozen, start it on low the night before with just the water or broth. Add the rest of the ingredients the next morning and cook until dinnertime! If done this way, you can easily remove the fat layer in the morning before adding the other ingredients.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock-Pot Beef Roast
Serving Size: 1 (387 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 466.0
- Calories from Fat 112
- Total Fat 12.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 99.7 mg
- Sodium 963.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.8 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 38.1 g