1/1 Photo of Crock Pot BBQ Ham Sandwiches
5 hrs 5 mins
This crock pot sandwich is a nice change from the standard Hamburger BBQ. Serve at showers, parties and picnics or serve as dinner on busy nights; it's so easy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place half of chipped ham in a greased crock pot.
- 2Combine all other ingredients (except buns) in a bowl and pour half of mixture over ham.
- 3Top with reserved ham and cover with reserved sauce.
- 4Cover and cook on low for 5 hours.
- 5Serve in buns.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot BBQ Ham Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (928 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 386.1
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 81.7 mg
- Sodium 1912.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 20.2 g
- Protein 26.2 g