Prep 5 mins
Cook 7 hrs
Good baked sliced apples that are 1 WW point and freeze well also.
Make and share this Crock Pot Baked Sliced Apples - 1 Ww Point recipe from Food.com.
- 3 1⁄2 cups cored peeled and thickly sliced cooking apples
- 1⁄4 cup seedless raisin
- 1⁄4 cup Splenda granular
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons apple pie spice
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened apple juice
- 1 tablespoon reduced-calorie margarine
- Spray a slow cooker container with butter-flavored cooking spray.
- Combine apples and raisins in crock. Add Splenda, apple pie spice, and apple juice. Mix well to combine. Dot top with margarine.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 4-6 hours.
Love the raisins in this. Reduced sugar to 2 tablespoons and used cinnamon instead of apple pie spice.
FABULOUS!!! Absolute perfect blend of sweet and spicy. Used Apple Pie Spice for the apple pie spice which was also wonderful. I cooked mine on high for about 2.5 hours and then put them in the fridge for the flavors to fully develop. . .then warmed up before serving. Will certainly make this again and have shared the recipe with friends.
YUM, these were soo tasty for breakfast this morning! Loved the added raisins and apple pie spice.
I dont own a crock pot, so I made these in the microwave, which worked out nicely. I had organic apples, so I left the peel on them and also I left out the sugar.
THANK YOU SO MUCH for sharing this keeper with us, bmcnichol!
Made and reviewed for PRMR October 2011.