Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Crock pot Chicken Cordon Bleu I like to serve with Pasta and Steamed Broccoli
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 6 slices monterey jack cheese
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of broccoli soup
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- 6 slices ham
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 1⁄2 cup water
- Pound chicken to 1/8 inch thick. Place ham and cheese on each breast. Fold chicken and secure with a toothpick. Combine flour and seasonings. Use this mixture to coat chicken.
- In skillet, brown chicken in oil. Place chicken in slow cooker. Combine remaining ingredients and pour over chicken. Cover and cook on LOW for 4 to 5 hours.