Recipe by Mimi in Maine
This recipe came from my daughter. They are so tasty--I think it is the seasoned croutons. You can use these as an appetizer or as a meal. They are yummy!!
Top Review by gruntlady
had my 11 yr. old great neice over for lunch and this is what we made. we both LOVED them the croutons we used we made 1st using Microwave Croutons very very good she did it all herself while I watched and sipped coffee.. she printed and took home the recipe for both BUT wants to come back next Saturday to make these again thanks for a really great recipe we/I will make these MANY times I am sure
- 1 1⁄2 cups seasoned croutons (whichever kind you like)
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 egg whites
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 lb boneless chicken breast
- ranch dressing
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut the chicken breast into strips--the size is your choice.
- Crush the seasoned croutons and place in a dish.
- Add the Parmesan cheese, parsley, and garlic salt--mix well.
- In a separate bowl whisk the egg whites and water together.
- Dip the chicken into the egg wash and then into the crumbs.
- Place on sprayed pan and bake at 450 degrees for 14-16 minutes.
- Serve with Ranch Dressing.