1/1 Photo of Crispy Panko Pork Chops
If you have never tried Panko crumbs as a breading, you are in for a real treat. It produces a light, crispy crust and is so yummy! I found Panko in the Asian food aisle of my supermarket.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together eggs, milk and garlic and let set for flavors to mix.
- 2Place panko crumbs in a shallow dish.
- 3Salt and pepper pork chops to taste and dip in the egg mixture.
- 4Coat with Panko crumbs, then dip in egg again and coat with another layer of crumbs.
- 5Place chops on a plate and let them set for at least 10 minutes to set the coating.
- 6Heat oil in large skillet over medium high heat.
- 7Fry chops for about 3 to 4 minutes per side or until golden brown.
- 8Do not overcook; these will cook very quickly.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crispy Panko Pork Chops
Serving Size: 1 (520 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1128.4
- Calories from Fat 788
- Total Fat 87.6 g
- Saturated Fat 18.2 g
- Cholesterol 256.0 mg
- Sodium 466.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 53.7 g