- 158.51 ml instant potato flakes
- 78.07 ml parmesan cheese
- 9.85 ml parsley flakes, if desired (optional)
- 3.69 ml garlic salt
- 1587.57 g frying chicken, skinned if desired
- 78.07 ml margarine or 78.07 ml butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375. Grease or line with foil and grease 15x10x1-inch baking pan or 13x9-inch pan.
- Combine potato flakes, parmesan cheese, parsley flakes and garlic salt in medium bowl; stir until well mixed. Dip chicken pieces in margarine; roll in potato flake mixture to coat. Place in greased pan.
- Bake at 375. for 45 to 60 minutes or until chicken is fork-tender and juices run clear.