Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
One of my family favourites!
- 236.59 ml butter or 236.59 ml margarine
- 236.59 ml sugar
- 236.59 ml brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 9.85 ml vanilla essence
- 709.77 ml all-purpose flour
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 9.85 ml hot water
- 2.46 ml salt
- 473.18 ml semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 236.59 ml coarsely chopped nuts
- Preheat oven to 350 deg F.
- Cream butter. Add sugar. Beat in eggs one at a time. Add in vanilla. Dissolve baking soda in hot water. Add to batter alongwith salt. Stir in flour, chips and nuts. Drop by large spoonfuls onto ungreased pans.
- Bake till edges are nicely browned i.e. for about 10 minutes.
these were delicious! I left out the chocolate chips, (weird, I know) because I don't like them, but i love the taste of the rest of the cookie. Anyway, these cookies were crispy and tender and amazing in general. i will be making these again!
Has become a family favorite and baking staple in my house! We've tried lots of recipes but this is the best by far! Thanks!
the best, and i mean THE BEST chocolate chip cookies i have EVER eaten!!!!