Crispy, Crunchy, Chewy Oat Choco Chip Cookies
photo by HoosierMomOf5
- Ready In:
- In a large bowl, beat butter and brown sugar until fluffy.
- Blend in eggs.
- In another bowl, combine flour, salt, baking powder, and baking soda.
- Add the flour mixture to the creamed mixture and mix well.
- Stir in cereal, oats, and chocolate chips (or raisins).
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto lightly greased cookie sheets.
- Bake in a preheated 400 degree oven 10-12 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!