Japanese Panko bread crumbs give the shrimp a light, crispy breading, but they still have a nice Italian flavor. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel, devein, and butterfly shrimp.
- 2On a plate, mix flour with salt and pepper to taste.
- 3On another plate, mix the bread crumbs with the parsley.
- 4In a bowl, lightly beat eggs and water.
- 5Using a garlic press, add garlic.
- 6Holding tail, place each shrimp into the flour mixture, then the egg mixture, and then the bread crumb mixture.
- 7Heat oil in skillet, pan-fry shrimp tail up for about two minutes, until nicely browned.
- 8Flip shrimp and repeat.
- 9Drain on paper towel-lined plate.
- 10Serve lightly sprinkled with coarse salt and lemon slices.
Browse Our Top South West Pacific Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crispy Butterfly Shrimp
Serving Size: 1 (508 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1348.1
- Calories from Fat 622
- Total Fat 69.1 g
- Saturated Fat 11.1 g
- Cholesterol 557.1 mg
- Sodium 1202.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 110.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.3 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 71.0 g