Prep 40 mins
Cook 20 mins
Japanese Panko bread crumbs give the shrimp a light, crispy breading, but they still have a nice Italian flavor. Enjoy!
- Peel, devein, and butterfly shrimp.
- On a plate, mix flour with salt and pepper to taste.
- On another plate, mix the bread crumbs with the parsley.
- In a bowl, lightly beat eggs and water.
- Using a garlic press, add garlic.
- Holding tail, place each shrimp into the flour mixture, then the egg mixture, and then the bread crumb mixture.
- Heat oil in skillet, pan-fry shrimp tail up for about two minutes, until nicely browned.
- Flip shrimp and repeat.
- Drain on paper towel-lined plate.
- Serve lightly sprinkled with coarse salt and lemon slices.