1/9 Photos of Crispy Balsamic Baked Chicken Breasts
Shirl (J) 831's Note:
Oh my gosh !!! This recipe is outstanding. It comes from ShellMarr on the helpforIBS boards. I made it last night and it is a keeper.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put bread crumbs, parsley,garlic powder,and salt in medium bowl and mix.
- 2Whisk together vinegar and egg whites in smaller bowl.
- 3Dip chicken in vinegar mixture then dry mixture.
- 4Place on sprayed cookie sheet.
- 5Spray the top of the chicken breasts with cooking spray (I used butter flavored)
- 6Sprinkle with a little salt and pepper.
- 7Bake 400 for 30-40 minutes, till fork tender and juices run clear.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crispy Balsamic Baked Chicken Breasts
Serving Size: 1 (228 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 419.1
- Calories from Fat 142
- Total Fat 15.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 92.8 mg
- Sodium 392.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.5 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 43.1 g