Oh my gosh !!! This recipe is outstanding. It comes from ShellMarr on the helpforIBS boards. I made it last night and it is a keeper.
- Put bread crumbs, parsley,garlic powder,and salt in medium bowl and mix.
- Whisk together vinegar and egg whites in smaller bowl.
- Dip chicken in vinegar mixture then dry mixture.
- Place on sprayed cookie sheet.
- Spray the top of the chicken breasts with cooking spray (I used butter flavored)
- Sprinkle with a little salt and pepper.
- Bake 400 for 30-40 minutes, till fork tender and juices run clear.