1/9 Photos of Crispy Baked Chicken Strips
Amanda Beth's Note:
These are delicious! And much more cost-effective than buying chicken nuggets. Nice and juicy, yet crisp on the outside, too. Yummy, yummy! For an Italian twist, omit chili powder and substitute Italian seasonings. Makes two dinner servings, or 4 lunch/appetizer servings.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut chicken breasts into thin strips, about one inch wide.
- 2Longer sections can be cut in half to have uniform pieces.
- 3Mix cracker crumbs and seasonings well.
- 4Dip chicken pieces into egg mixture, then dredge in crumb mixture.
- 5Place on baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray.
- 6Bake at 375 degrees F, for 10-12 minutes, until crispy on outside and lightly browned.
- 7Dip into favorite sauce, or enjoy just as they are!
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crispy Baked Chicken Strips
Serving Size: 1 (261 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 617.5
- Calories from Fat 67
- Total Fat 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 168.5 mg
- Sodium 487.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 94.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 39.2 g