- 1 lb ground pork
- 1 cup milk
- 1 medium onion, chopped fine
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pinch clove
- 1 pinch allspice
- 1 1⁄2 cups fine dry breadcrumbs
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large sauce pan add all the ingredients except the bread crumbs.
- Using 2 knives mince the meat mixture as it beging to cook over medium heat.
- Cook for 1 hour stirring often and breaking up-you really want this minced fine.
- When the hour is up, add the bread crumbs and cook for 10 minutes more.
- Remove from heat, cool and place in the fridge in a clean container.