1/2 Photos of Crepes With Sour Cream and Strawberries
Wonderful elegant desert that your whole family will enjoy. From Little Rock Cooks
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup flour, sifted
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1/4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs, beaten slightly
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 3 tablespoons salad oil
- 2Combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in mixing bowl.
- 3Add eggs, milk and oil to dry ingredients.
- 4Mix only until moistened.
- 5Pour 1/4 cup batter for each crepe into hot-either well greased or non-stick pan and cook until top is full of bubbles, edges dry and underside browned.
- 6Turn and brown other side.
- 7Place on waxed paper.
- 8Crepes may be made ahead and frozen with wax paper between them.
- 10Combine sour cream, sugar, and Grand Marnier. Spread crepes with equal amounts of sour cream mixture and a few sliced strawberries.
- 11Roll up and arrange in long, shallow dish.
- 12Cover and refrigerate until serving time.
- 13To heat, melt butter in a skillet or crepe pan over medium high heat.
- 14Heat crepes carefully.
- 15Add remaining strawberries and heat only until completely warmed.
- 16Place 2 or 3 crepes on dessert plate and garnish with powdered sugar.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crepes With Sour Cream and Strawberries
Serving Size: 1 (151 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 357.6
- Calories from Fat 204
- Total Fat 22.7 g
- Saturated Fat 10.2 g
- Cholesterol 105.7 mg
- Sodium 370.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 9.8 g
- Protein 7.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: