DD Maxine's favorite crepe recipe
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all ingredients except butter (flour, baking powder, sugar, salt, milk, vanilla, and eggs) and beat until smooth.
- 2Heat an 8-10" non-stick skillet to medium heat (allow to preheat completely).
- 3Melt a bit of butter in the skillet (not all of it - you'll need to re-butter from time-to-time).
- 4Pour in a small amount of batter and then swirl to coat bottom of skillet. Cook until just colored on bottom then flip and cook for a few seconds. Either remove or fill as desired (with chocolate, nutella, fruit preserves or whatever you like).
- 5Maxine likes them with maple syrup (real maple syrup that is).
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crepes from Leslie P
Serving Size: 1 (137 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 350.3
- Calories from Fat 118
- Total Fat 13.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.2 g
- Cholesterol 138.1 mg
- Sodium 472.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 12.0 g