Prep 20 mins
Cook 5 mins
These make a delicious, light summer dinner. This is great served with saffron rice, and you can throw some vegetables on the grill at the same time.
- 16 ounces medium shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 12 -18 cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 lime, juice of
- 1 teaspoon creole seasoning (to taste)
- Preheat grill to medium-high. If using wooden or bamboo skewers, soak them in water while the grill is preheating.
- Combine melted butter, lime juice and creole seasoning. Toss with shrimp until they are all well-coated.
- Thread shrimp onto skewers alternately with tomatoes. You'll have a ratio of a few shrimp to each tomato, depending on the size of your shrimp.
- Grill over medium-high heat until shrimp turn pink and begin to blacken in spots, about 5 minutes.