Tomato & Mozzarella Skewers
photo by abigler_06
- Ready In:
- Halve the cherry tomatoes.
- Pluck leaves from basil and tear into 1 inch pieces.
- Cut the prosciutto into 2 inch segments.
- Skewer a tomato half (uncut side first) with a toothpick and slide to the end of the toothpick.
- Skewer basil, then mozzarella pearl, then basil.
- Fold 2 inch piece of prosciutto in half and skewer.
- Take another tomato half and skewer (cut side first).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!