Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe was found on the net. Original poster is Lort.
Make and share this Creole Seasoning Mix in a Jar recipe from Food.com.
- 7 1⁄2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon cayenne
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- Mix together well.
- Pour into a small jar and attach with a ribbon a gift card: Use Creole Seasoning Mix with Chicken, Seafood, Steak and Veggies.
I put this recipe together as stocking stuffers for the men in my family. It's a HIT!
Went ahead and made this while I was making some other mixes and so I haven't used it in a recipe yet, but it smells and tastes great!
Giving this in small jars out as gifts. I think it's perfect for those who like creole seasoning.