Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Make and share this Creole Crab Cakes recipe from Food.com.
- 8 ounces shredded crabmeat
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup diced celery
- 1⁄2 cup diced sweet onion
- 1⁄3 cup diced green pepper
- 1 large egg
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 1⁄2 cups french breadcrumbs
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Cook Celery, Peppers & Onions until tender.
- Let cool.
- Mix the remaining ingredients adding cooled vegetables.
- Shape into 10 Patties or cakes and fry the cakes in 3 tablespoons of oil for 3-5 minutes or until crispy.
- Serve with tarter or cocktail sauce.