Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Very tasty and savory. I just love chicken with tarragon, to tend to add about a tsp of tarragon and very little salt and pepper.
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- Melt the butter in a large frying pan over medium heat. Add chicken and cook till golden. Remove to a plate.
- Add the chicken broth to the frying pan, along with the cream cheese. Stir till melted and smooth.
- Return chicken to pan and sprinkle with tarragon, salt and pepper to taste.
- Reduce heat to medium low and let simmer about 8 minutes, stirring and turning chicken.