- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream (I use reduced-fat)
- 1⁄4 cup dry sherry
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon
- 2 -3 teaspoons sugar, to taste
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
- Blend the sour cream, sherry, mustard, tarragon, sugar, salt and pepper.
- Place chicken breasts in 13" x 9" baking dish and top with the creamy mixture.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes or until chicken is golden brown.
- Serve with sauce from the baking dish.