Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I made this tonight to add a creamy flair to our tacos. It is similar to the baja sauce from Taco Bell, maybe not so much in flavor as in the consistency and use. You just need a spoonful on your taco for a different twist.
- 1 1⁄4 ounces taco seasoning
- 4 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1 tablespoon ranch dressing
- 2 dashes sriracha sauce (or 4-6 dashes hot sauce)
- 3 tablespoons milk (to reach consistency)
- Melt cream cheese in the microwave. Add taco seasoning and stir until well mixed.
- Stir in remaining ingredients. Use more or less milk depending on what consistency you like.
- Build your taco and add a spoonful of this sauce on top!