Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
Fast, simple and delicious and low in fat. Reduce the fat even more by using a 98% fat-free soup.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 4 slices lowfat swiss cheese
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄3 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free half-and-half
- Place the chicken in a 9 x 13-inch baking dish coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine the garlic powder, onion powder, salt, pepper and nutmeg; sprinkle over both sides of the chicken.
- Top each chicken breast with a slice of cheese.
- In a small bowl, combine the soup, mayonnaise and half-and-half; pour over chicken.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-40 minutes or until chicken juices run clear.