- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 -12 slices swiss cheese
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 (3 cup) package Stove Top stuffing mix (for chicken)
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- italian seasoning (optional)
- Lightly grease a 13x9 baking dish and place chicken breasts in dish.
- Season chicken with garlic powder, salt and pepper and italian seasoning (optional).
- Top each chicken breast with 1 or 2 slices of cheese (however you'd like it).
- In a seperate bowl, combine mushroom soup and milk, stir until lumps are gone. Pour over chicken.
- Top with stuffing mix and drizzle melted butter all over.
- Cover. Bake for 45-50 mins @ 350.
- Remove cover, continue to bake for 5-10 minutes to crisp the stuffing.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
We love it. A definate keeper. I printed this out and have been making it for a while but forgot to review it. This one works great for chicken breasts as described but is equally good with leftover turkey. When I make it with chicken the only thing I do differently is brown the chicken breasts on top of the stove prior to baking and throw in a can of mushrooms.