Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Another quick and easy party favorite.
Make and share this Creamy Shrimp Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 2 (4 ounce) cans baby shrimp
- 1 package cream cheese, softened (8 oz)
- 1⁄2 cup chili sauce
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1 tablespoon horseradish
- cracker, for serving
- Blend cream cheese, chili sauce, celery and horseradish.
- (I usually use an electric mixer to combine the ingredients really well).
- Fold in shrimp.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serve with your favorite crackers.
Quick and easy! Sweet and tasty. I really expected more spice. I think fresh cooked shrimp would be better. But then there goes the easy part of this great dip. This is great for vegies to be dipped into. I think this would be great for a celery stuffer. Oh I wish I thought of that before I took the picture then I could of filled some celery not just placed it along the dip. Thanks for posting this dip.