Recipe by cookiedog
Pretty little bundles from McCormick Seasonings.
Top Review by Cursing Grandpa
Super quick and easy as well. Be liberal with the dill----it's yummy. Be sure to get the "original" crescent rolls---they have come out with a ridiculous number of variations which could mess up the taste.
- 1⁄3 cup whipped cream cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried dill weed, divided
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ginger
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 3⁄4 cup chopped pre- cooked shrimp
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Mix cream cheese, 1/4 teaspoons dill, and ginger.
- Stir in green onions; set aside.
- Unroll crescent dough; separate into 8 triangles.
- Cut each triangle in half to make 16 triangles.
- Stretch dough slightly and place crescent triangles into lightly greased standard sized muffin pans so that the bottom of the muffin cup is covered and crescent corners are lying outside the cup.
- Divide shrimp evenly into cups (about 1 heaping teaspoons per cup).
- Top each cup with 1/2 teaspoons cream cheese mixture.
- Loosely fold dough corners into center; pinch corners together and twist to seal tightly.
- Lightly sprinkle tops with remaining 1/4 teaspoons dill.
- Bake uncovered 15-17 minutes or until crisp and golden brown.