Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Three white things, one red thing, one green thing, one orange thing, and a dash of garlic & pepper...put it all together and it's a HIT with everyone who's ever tried it. From kids to grownups, everyone loves this dip!
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened (can use low-fat)
- 8 ounces sour cream (can use reduced-fat)
- 8 ounces mayonnaise
- 8 ounces mild picante sauce or 8 ounces salsa
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 2 -3 cups grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 dash garlic salt
- 1 dash black pepper
- Mix first three ingredients together until well blended.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Chill & serve with tortilla chips. Best if made ahead - several hours or overnight.