Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Three of my favorite things combined all in one dish - ravioli, cheese and broccoli! Yum! I hope you enjoy.
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup ricotta cheese
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon bacon bits
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 25 ounces frozen beef ravioli
- Bring 2 1/2 quarts of unsalted water to a boil in a covered large pot.
- Meanwhile, combine the parmesan, ricotta, oil, bacon bits and red pepper flakes. Stir well to mix; set aside.
- When water in pot reaches a rapid boil, add the broccoli and ravioli. Cover and bring the water back to a boil.
- Crack the lid and cook at a medium boil until the pasta is tender, about 5 minutes. When pasta is done, drain it along with the broccoli.
- Add the cheese mixture and toss to coat.