Creamy Potato Salad Serve this salad with a batch of your favorite barbecued ribs or chicken for an old-fashioned summer picnic. If desired, add 2 chopped hard-cooked eggs or 1/2 cup chopped red onion with the potatoes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 lbs red potatoes, unpeeled
- 1/3 cup plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 8 green onions, white and light green portions,thinly sliced
- 2 celery ribs, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley, plus parsley sprigs for garnish
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh mint, plus mint sprigs for garnish
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh basil, plus basil sprigs for garnish
- salt & freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1Bring a large pot three-fourths full of salted water to a boil over high heat.
- 2Add the potatoes and boil until tender when pierced with a fork, 15 to 20 minutes.
- 3Drain and let cool completely in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- 4Cut the potatoes into 3/4-inch dice.
- 5In a large bowl, stir together the yogurt, mayonnaise, sour cream, mustard, lemon juice, green onions, celery, and the chopped parsley, mint and basil.
- 6Add the potatoes.
- 7Season with salt and pepper and toss gently to mix.
- 8To serve, transfer the salad to a large serving bowl and garnish with parsley, mint.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Potato Salad by Williams and Sonoma
Serving Size: 1 (224 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 183.3
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 6.4 mg
- Sodium 103.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 4.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: