Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I love trying different potato salads (especially with new potatoes), and although I haven't tried this yet, it looks yummy and very easy.
- 9 medium potatoes, cubed
- 1 can campbell condensed half-fat cream of celery soup
- 3⁄4 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 small green pepper, chopped
- 2 hardboiled egg, chopped
- Cook potqatoes in boiling water in saucepan 10 minutes or until just tender.
- Drain and rinse with cool water.
- Mix soup, mayonnaise, vinegar and pepper.
- Toss potatoes, celery, green pepper, onions and eggs with soup mixture until coated.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.