Creamy,Rich,and Smooth vodka sauce. Quick and easy!
Make and share this Creamy Pink Vodka Sauce with Penne recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb penne pasta, cooked aldente
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed and chopped
- 2 (28 ounce) cans crushed tomatoes
- 1 pinch hot pepper flakes
- 3⁄4 cup vodka
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup heavy cream
- parmigiano-reggiano cheese
- Put the olive oil into the pan and add the onions and garlic.
- Turn on the heat to medium-low and gently cook for a few minutes.
- Add the red pepper flakes cook 1 minute add crushed tomatoes.
- Raise the heat to medium and bring the mixture to a boil.
- Add the vodka and a pinch of salt and pepper simmer uncovered for about 8 minutes over medium-low heat.
- Add the cream and lower the heat, add drained pasta and toss in parsley.
- Stir to coat well and grate a generous amount of parmesan into the pasta using our microplane grater.
- Serve immediately sprinkled with more parmesan, and red pepper flakes.