1/12 Photos of Creamy Pink Vodka Sauce with Penne
Creamy,Rich,and Smooth vodka sauce. Quick and easy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb penne pasta, cooked aldente
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed and chopped
- 2 (28 ounce) cans crushed tomatoes
- 1 pinch hot pepper flakes
- 3/4 cup vodka
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- parmigiano-reggiano cheese
- 1Put the olive oil into the pan and add the onions and garlic.
- 2Turn on the heat to medium-low and gently cook for a few minutes.
- 3Add the red pepper flakes cook 1 minute add crushed tomatoes.
- 4Raise the heat to medium and bring the mixture to a boil.
- 5Add the vodka and a pinch of salt and pepper simmer uncovered for about 8 minutes over medium-low heat.
- 6Add the cream and lower the heat, add drained pasta and toss in parsley.
- 7Stir to coat well and grate a generous amount of parmesan into the pasta using our microplane grater.
- 8Serve immediately sprinkled with more parmesan, and red pepper flakes.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Pink Vodka Sauce with Penne
Serving Size: 1 (318 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 430.0
- Calories from Fat 120
- Total Fat 13.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 273.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.3 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 8.2 g