Prep 25 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Frothy, creamy dessert. Very refreshing and great after taste. Deliciossso!!!
Make and share this Creamy Pineapple Dessert recipe from Food.com.
- Mix half the pineapple with the gelatin in a small saucepan. Let stand 2 minute.
- Separate the eggs. Combine the yolks with the pineapple and the gelatin. Stir until blended. Cook over moderately high heat until mixture just comes to a boil. Remove from heat. Cool.
- Add remaining pineapple to mixture.
- Whip egg whites until frothy,. Gradually beat in sugar until stiff peaks, like for meringue, are formed. Fold egg whites into cooled pineapple mixture.
- Beat cream until stiff. Fold into pineapple mixture.
- Pour the pineapple creme into 4 dessert dishes. Cover and chill until set, about 4 hours Garnish with sprigs of mint or lemon leaves and a slice of pineapple.
- You can make this dessert the day before. Serve it in stemmed wine glasses for eye-catching appeal.