4 hrs 25 mins
Ms. Ayon's dishes's Note:
Frothy, creamy dessert. Very refreshing and great after taste. Deliciossso!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix half the pineapple with the gelatin in a small saucepan. Let stand 2 minute.
- 2Separate the eggs. Combine the yolks with the pineapple and the gelatin. Stir until blended. Cook over moderately high heat until mixture just comes to a boil. Remove from heat. Cool.
- 3Add remaining pineapple to mixture.
- 4Whip egg whites until frothy,. Gradually beat in sugar until stiff peaks, like for meringue, are formed. Fold egg whites into cooled pineapple mixture.
- 5Beat cream until stiff. Fold into pineapple mixture.
- 6Pour the pineapple creme into 4 dessert dishes. Cover and chill until set, about 4 hours Garnish with sprigs of mint or lemon leaves and a slice of pineapple.
- 7You can make this dessert the day before. Serve it in stemmed wine glasses for eye-catching appeal.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Pineapple Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (422 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 350.1
- Calories from Fat 89
- Total Fat 9.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 132.8 mg
- Sodium 153.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 14.0 g
- Protein 51.8 g