Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a nice change-up to the broccoli cheese casserole
- 1 (15 ounce) can green peas
- 1 (5 ounce) can water chestnuts (drained and chopped)
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Ritz cracker, crushed (1 roll)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (3 ounce) jar pimientos, drained
- 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- Mix peas, soup, water chestnuts and cheddar and pour into a greased flat casserole dish.
- Mix cracker crumbs and margarine, sprinkle on top.
- Bake at 350F uncovered for 30 minutes until bubbly.